Robert Fripp and LoCG Sighting

Just a quick note: Robert Fripp and the League of Crafty Guitarists performed in Fall Rover, Massachusetts, last night. I was expecting an all LoCG performance but Mr. Fripp graced us with some of the beautiful soundscape materials as well.

My wife and I literally sat at the edge of the stage (about 8 inches away; when the group did their final encore and the entire audience was on its' feet, Fripp leaned over and whispered that she and I might want to be sitting down for it ... lol), so I have fairly complete notes on the hardware and will post later today . No photos or recordings (they were VERY adamant about cameras and cell phones).

Absod*mnlutely amazing ...

Dennis