WTD: Serge Animal, Soup Kitchen or similar

I figured I would try one last time for a trade/used item before selling
my other Serge Panel.

I have an CMSized greyface 4012 Arp 2600 with op amp and other upgrades
for possible trade as well.

Looking for a Serge Animal panel or very similar set of modules in one
panel. In particular the triple waveshaper and SSG. Don't need any
ADSRs and don't really care much about VCOs or UAP but if they're
mixed in with other Animal like goodies it might work out.

Also intersted in a Soup Kitchen (again or something similar)

If you have one for sale I am interested in buying it ASAP. Cash or
trades for other Serge panels, modular (Cyndustries/Modcan, etc) gear,
and/or synths and effects possible.

Thanks!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com