Re: First posting...

Oh man i feel for you! trying to sync 2 EDPs was
enough for me but you are trying it with 3? be careful
not ot end up in a nuthouse!
here is the deal,from experience you will have  sync
problems if u have
2 different EDPs models(ex.oberheim and EDP pro)
2 different software installed
i ended up having to sell the older models until i
finally got 2 of the newer blackface EDPs which synced
much better but still not 100% percent.I still had
drifts...
So i sacrificed stereo for live reliability and been
really happy since, i use one unit only,the less
devices,cables,weight and problems the better.The only
problem ive been having lately with the EDP is when i
slave it to my mpc1000,sometimes there is a strange
volume drop and last saturday i had to restart the
unit 4 times! but i have the feeling it comes from
having the midi merge function on my FCB1010
footcontroller activated and somewhere there are worng
midi messages being sent.Other than that if the EDP is
the master syncing a rhythm box it works flawlessly.
But yes,there is a hidden demon in this units which at
the same time makes them really atractive!
cheers
Luis