Re: First posting...

On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:18 AM, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> Matthias
> your EDPs must be different or i got lemons because i
> went throught it all,bought the crystals,had Žem on my
> EDP oberheim installed,didnt work with my gibson EDP
> pro,sold it,got a black face still didnt sync,sold the
> cream one got another black one and finally they
> managed to sync better but not always, i would say 80%
> of the time ...
> cheers
> Luis

At some point I did a test, and the way it's set up now with that
BrotherSync Y cable and 3 black EDP's it worked 28 times out of 30
attempts. Which is 2 times too many when you're live on stage.....

But maybe one of the cables is too long since it has to cross the
whole stage and with all these lights and dimmers on stage, it can't
be good and maybe sometimes the syncsignal gets distorted.