Performance Space in Buffalo, New York

Hello:

I believe this is my first post.  Given the broad nature of this forum, I thought that there may be loopers in Western New York and Southern Ontario.  I am the pastor of a small church in Buffalo that has a large sanctuary with very nice acoustics and makes a wonderful space for music.  If anyone would like to use it for a performance or to jam, let me know.  There would be a nominal or no cost (depending on the use) for the performers.

Use the email address below to contact me.

Peace,

Jim

zhenghardy@verizon.net