Re: LOOP CD review: Erdem Helvacioglu's Altered Realities

On 7 nov 2007, at 16.21, tEd ® KiLLiAn wrote:

> I will pipe in with my agreement here too.
> I bought Erdem's CD at Y2K7 and listened to it on the long drive
> home to Oregon.
> It is fantastic!
> I'm not sure where one would buy one except at one of his gigs.
> But it is definitely worth seeking out.

Ok, let me pipe in too. I really enjoyed hearing Erdem's CD in Rick's
car when helping out with this and that during the festival days. I
also heard Erdem play for three nights on a row and all the time I
was thinking that "before I go back to Sweden I must buy that disc".
On the last day I approached Erdem to buy his disc - but guess what?
They were all sold out!    Grrr...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)