Re: Expression Pedal - Ernies Stereo one isn't

re: Ernie Ball pedal
> that helps, (if it's accurate).
> Some gear uses TRS for patching stereo signals with
> just one cable.
> Conclusion= not an expression ped

Yup, at least for those who have to plug their pedals into the traditional
expression pedal jack of an effect device. I could easily use it as an
expression pedel with my system, but then do I want to pack three of these
in my suit case, plus all the cables that go with them? Wow. Not me, even
if
it does feel good to put the pedal to the metal with those sturdy things.
:)

Kris