Re: Chinapainting article

My NINJAM server is always running, so if anyone else is interested in
using it,
please send me an email and I'll give you the access info.. I would post
it to
the list, but as the messages are accessable to non-list members on the LD
site, I don't want to incur any general populous usage of the server.. :)

As well, any loopers who already have the info, please feel free to pass
it on
to others on the list.. :)

peace
-cpr