Re: Shepard tone

I'm afraid I don't know about that, Daryl. But when you have time,
try it out with a looper set to overdub. Play slide guitar glissando
and fade in each new start with a volume pedal/knob. Try all
combinations of octaves and numbers of layers. After an hour you will
know everything about Guitar Shepard Looping and tell the list about
the tricks.

per