Re: Did Rick Walker gave up looping?

Well, after depressing sales of my last abstract electronic CD I
finally decided to hang it up as a live looper and try my
hand at a new career:   I call it the Magic/Flapjack/Haberdasher/Carlot
career.

Could I interest anyone in a brand new set of Big and Tall sized Men's
Pancakes that
I can pull out of  a Hat for  no money down, zero interest until 2009 and
$1500 cash back?

sincerely,

Rick Walker
(brother of Yanni imitator and griddle king/custom suit tailor,  Bill
Walker)