for sale BOSS DD-20 Giga Delay Twin Pedal

this is in mint condition. still in the box and works very good. I am looking to get other instruments with this sale. who ever gets it will have a good instrument. I am asking $200. I will take care of the H/S. I bought it new. you have to mail it to me by a cerified mail with either cash or money order or bank check...the cerified mail is to make sure I get it and I will mail it right out to you. these are some of the things the pedal can do. DD-20: GIGA Delay
Features
The BOSS DD-20 Digital Delay offers more User memory and the longest delay of any effect pedal -  And with a choice of 11 modes - including new Smooth and Twist” delays and sound-on-sound recording - up to 23 seconds! Delay time can be quickly set using the push-button knob or via tap tempo.this Twin Pedal raises the bar for new push-button knob for setting delay time in fine or coarse adjustments
I can be reached at grw2002@hotmail.com
Gerry