Re: Did Rick Walker gave up looping?

Daryl asked:
"Do your wares come in lime green?"

Well, actually, since I have begun the 'answer' record to
Translucent Dayglo Lime Green Plastic (my first and only
live looping CD)  which will be called
Transcluent Dayglo Orange Plastic",   I will be offering
all of my wared in both lime green AND orange.

That's just because that's the kind of guy that I am.

and with variable mortgages raising at an alarming rate,
you have me thinking about this Carlot/Harlot morph
for my business.

I have a friend in the goth scene who is a stripper who just
got paid $30,000, room and board to go strip in Guam for
three months.

I'm thinking of doing this job myself.

Don't you think the service men and women in Guam could use
a middleaged topless looping guy with a middleaged gut to dance for them?

I specialize in the Lambada,   forbidden dance of LUV.