Re: RC-50 and Speed Control

[Sorry if this comes through more than once.  I keep trying to send
and something's not quite right.  :P]

Now I thought I remembered seeing a statement from Mike/Leigh that
said something to the effect that MIDI probably wouldn't be ready for
the initial release, but that it would be one of the first updates.

Or did I just hallucinate that....  :P

        --m.