Fw: Rang III & MIDI/Expression Pedal Functionality

FYI.  Email from Mike Nelson at Boomerang on the expression pedal and MIDI
jacks of the Rang III. I encourage everyone to go the website and
reinforce
the requests for these features, as it appears they are open to them in
future releases.

Kris

***********
Hi Kris,

> Hi - Can one control variable pitch with the expression pedal on the
> Rang III?

This will probably not make it into the first software release, but we
have
discussed it. However, there will be an octave feature. It will slow
playback to half speed and drop the pitch an octave

> Also, can the MIDI input allow one to connect MIDI pedal and access
> other features?

We haven't planned on that because there is an expression pedal input.
But I can see wanting multiple control pedals for more flexibility.

Thanks for the suggestions. They will be added to our list so that we can
make the Rang(TM) III be as powerful as possible.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang(R) Phrase Sampler makes you play better."

-
http://www.boomerangmusic.com