Re: EHX 2880 Midi

Ryan Adlaf wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with the new 2880 Midi functionality
> introduced in the the 1.5 firmware update?  The " ...at least 300mS
> between each button push message" comment in the docs is a little
> confusing - can that be true?!
> ~
> ryan

Ryan, where on earth, ehm, on which wire, did you see any 2880 firmware?
Sounds like you have some release notes on it too..
I'd be most interested in knowing, especially as the MIDI implementation
par the manual is very basic at best, my hopes are out for more..
:w
(damn different computer tools; I keep writing vi commands in my MUA)

--
rgds,
van Sinn