Need your input on the Rang III

Hello all,

Please send me your input on what you consider the top 10 parameters that
an
expression pedal can be used to tweak in realtime in a floor looper.
Boomerang has asked me this question, and I'd like to get a good set of

Kris

***********
Hi Kris,

[massive snip]

> In any event, the Rang III has the potential to be a really
> competitive looping device, relative to all of the other floor looping
> units available. One thing that will give the Rang III a competitive
> edge is the stereo in/out capability. However, we know now that a few
> other units out there also have that feature (Eventide and Boss
> RC-50). Hence, having the ability to change variable parameters (e.g.,
> pitch, volume, rate, etc) in a looping unit, and access more features
> via a MIDI controller would be a very compelling selling point for the
> Rang III, if you can build this into the feature set sooner vs. later.
> I would be willing that just adding pitch control via an expression
> pedal and connecting a MIDI foot controller to access more features
> could potentially increase your target audience by at least 25%.

We have taken so long to release a new looper and want to get into players
hands as soon as possible, so MIDI, in any form, may not make it into the
initial release. However the pedal does have all the hardware in place.
Initially it'll be used to synch two Rang(TM) IIIs.
The III has an expression pedal jack and it'll be set to control loop
playback volume at the factory. We anticipate having the ability to
control
other parameters as well. What are the top 10 parameters that loopers want
to tweak in realtime?

--
Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com