Re: Looking for a pitch shifter pedal

Thanks everyone for so many good ideas,

It seems like my options without having to go for a seperate rack/foot
controller are:

The t.c. Hellicon VoiceLive - although it has more than I need and I have
already got delay and chorus pedals. I'm wondering if the newish VoiceTone
Create & Correct pedals might soon be joined by a harmony/pitch shifter at
some stage - a similar hope to the hope for an Eventide "Pitchfactor"(?).

The Alesis Ineko sounds possible although lots more in it than pitch
shifting and not really footswitchable.

The Boss PS-3 (predecessor of the PS-5) seems to be recommended as having
more forgivable shifted tone.

It also sounds like the EH Pog, MicroPog and possibly the Hog might be
worth
my checking out - It's often uncertain though how such pedals will work
with
an input signal other than guitar.

I don't think that the Whammy and Space Station are going to give me quite
what I need. I want something that I can trust will work well rather be
great for interst/experimentation.

Still interested in any other ideas and will report back on where I get to.

Ian.