Re: EH SMM w/ Hazari

Thanks for this super in-depth review, Rainer. I'm very interested in
how the timestretch sounds.

Here's a short film/demo in two parts that I can't quite decide is super
cheesy or a refreshing switch from the normally dry nature of these
things. Probably both...the delay time artifacts get a quick
demonstration, and the looper gets a bit of time too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKbtNvXJtfE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BOzomocUk0

I still prefer tape, but I dig the very tweaky knob-based nature of the
thing (and the price). Reminds me a bit of the Digitech PDS2000 with
more loop time and reverse, which is something I always wanted.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com