Re: Repeater s/w ?

On 21 nov 2007, at 22.55, Qua Veda wrote:

> Its been kind of quiet on the forum about the Repeater s/w.
> Seems like this would be very popular.  What's the impression/
> opinion/expectation?

It's not released yet. I read the PDF presentation you can download
from the web site and if it works well it will be very fun. A much
different looper compared to Mobius; not at all so powerful for
mangling but maybe interesting in other aspects? I had some good
looping with the hardware Repeat in the past. I especially like that
it runs on a mac so you I can run four AUs inside it. There are some
really nice AUs I like to use,  that I miss on Windows.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)