Re: My obnoxious looping tale...

I absoulutely love my boomerang man and I am sending my second brand new
backup Boomerang for some
repairs to get repaired.  I go into a Ultrasonic Acoustic Amp with my
handmade original designed
guitar I built and other classical/flamenco/acousic guitars.  Believe it
or not this amp is
incredible and can even handly distorted electric guitar signals that are
not overly pushing a
signal!  The range of the "overrated on purpose speaker" Greg
Farris(Designer/technician) at UJC
Electronics is astounding with a beefy little piezo built right into
through the center mounted
cone.  It also has effects send and return which has much better
practicality in use with the
boomerangs and effect processors.  I have one amp for the left channel and
one amp for the right
channel for a very rich soundfield for classy presentations in my
performances.
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks and Albertini Projects/Eagle
Dawn/Trainwreck Society, etc.
etc.  I hope you enjoy what you hear and my information about my setup is
helpful?  Stay in touch
if at all possible with us :o)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs