Re: tape based pitching

Ladies and gents,

A quick Worldcat search for said title (http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/700395&referer=brief_results) turns up a copy here at work ... I shall see if I can snag it at lunch here shortly for a further citation ...

The Net, when inthe hands of a seasoned and trained librarian/archivist, is Your Friend ...

Dennis