Re: Facebook Pages for Musicians

Great...So... tracking what we do while having a photo
ID on file. That's not like wierd or unnerving or
anything.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,140182-c,onlineprivacy/article.html

> "A Computer Associates security researcher is
> sounding the alarm that
> Facebook's controversial Beacon online ad system
> goes much further
> than anyone has imagined in tracking people's Web
> activities outside
> the popular social networking site.
>
> Beacon will report back to Facebook on members'
> activities on
> third-party sites that participate in Beacon even if
> the users are
> logged off from Facebook and have declined having
> their activities
> broadcast to their Facebook friends."
>

> On Nov 28, 2007 10:56 AM,  <mesquamacus@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > didn't provide my link as example.
> >
> > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=758002047
> >

> > --- mesquamacus@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > > I didn't upload music on the musicians page
> becuase
> > > of
> > > facebook wanting a photo ID...

  www.myspace.com/mesqua
  www.reverbnation.com/stevenguerrero

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/