Infinite loopazoide looper

Hello,

I just came accross this little software looper.
I don't think this has already been discussed on this list (Srry if this
is
already known stuff)

OVERVIEW
Infinite loopazoide looper is a 4 phrase sampler/recorder for live use
based
on delay engines.
It's a kind of Frippertronics.
This plugin is for windows operating systems only.

FEATURES
-Host or manual tap tempo sync
-Click track ( metronome )
-4 true stereo loop/delay players perfectly sync to tempo
-Up to 60 seconds per loop
-Low pass damper , feedback, volume, pan, mute settings for each loop/delay
- 4 stereo outputs bus to apply your favorites effects or route each loop
where you want.
-Wav File recorder to capture your live performance ( formats: 16 bits
mono/stereo ; 24 bits
mono/stereo)
-Ability to record stereo or mono input signal
-Skin's color defined by the user
-Fully automatable

link:
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/numerikart/products.htm