Re: 'slow gear' effect

Let me provide some help for once...looooove this effect. In case you
don't find what you want in software, Guyatone makes a pedal version
that's nice and compact and, I'm told, sounds really good. Not pricey,
either.

http://guyatone.com/Sv2.php

The original Boss pedals (which the SE-70 patch is based on) are hard to
find and really expensive now. Note that the pedal is merely an envelope
effector, it doesn't have any reverb or delay component.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com