Re: Zoom G2

Haven't used it for a while but here's the patch I used for ambient
pads/ soundscapes:
comp=2,fs,20
SL=bf,24,4
nr=10
ac=0,5,70
eq=-4,0,3
et=0,12,12
ch=64,19,80
EC=5.0sec, feedback 1.0, mix1.0
HL=20,5,20

Problem is after creating texturely loop you have to bypass the unit
if your intent is to play over the loop without adding to it.  What I
would do is put it before a "real" looper (RC50) and capture the G2
loop then move onto another patch/ effect.  Like I said, I haven't
used it for a while (been doing the streamlined acoustic/ looper (no
effects) thing) but it is a neat little box.  Hope that helped.
- Paul

<< http://www.pmguitar.com >>
<< http://www.myspace.com/pmimlitsch >>