Re: Amp/P.A. Recommendation

Howdy,

 allelectronics.com is blasting out Phillips TV
speakersfor $8 a pair. Thet have 2 2" woofs and 1 1'
tweet. they have a bass port out the side. At this
price one could build a righteous PA at low cost. a
subwoof might be necessary, but for you DITers out
there, it could be the way to go. i am running a
vertical stack from flor to ceiling of each corner of
my muzikroom for "interesting" spatial experiments.
Rig

http://www.tagnz.co.nz/Test%20Report%2010inch%20%20Pow.%20Speakers%20Tools%20engl1.pdf

> In this review, the FBT Maxx 2A is clearly ahead of
> the RCF. So, I have ordered them and should receive
> them this week. If I like them, I'll keep them.
>
> If you have any experience with RCF 310 versus FBT
> Maxx 2A please give me feedback ASAP!!
>
> thanks
> Buzap
>
> --
> Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer
> Onlinekosten zu sparen!
> Ideal für Modem und ISDN:
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Be a better friend, newshound, and