Re: OT: small, battery-powered pre-amp

Howdy,

 You ned to have contact between the shiny face of the
dics and the sound source you are picking up.the case
elimiinates these vibrations. Buy a copy of "Handmade
Electronic Music" by Nicholas Collins, and EVERYTHING
will be spelled out in extreme detail. It will also
give you MANY ideas on other ways to make budget
sounds and devices that will enhance your music
greatly.
Rig