Re: How do you chain your Effects?

On 10 dec 2007, at 23.48, Buzap Buzap wrote:

> But in general:
> Where do you usually add effects?
> Do you mostly loop your _dry_ or _wet_ signal?

In general I loop the processed signal (if performing - for studio
recording purposes anything goes). This is for two main reasons; I
like that looped sound better and it allows me to do more interesting
work with the looper. I have a different approach than Luca in that I
give priority to performance aspects rather than "to keep everything
as open as possible".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen