Re: AW: DD-20 micro delays

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
003501c83c31$9e3f45f0$1001a8c0@succubus" type="cite">
Thanks, Michael for that interesting info on the DD20. I truly believe the
DD20 does a lot more than the people at Boss intended it to do ;).

Well, I must say DD-20 is unbelievable good as a first hardware looper.
Pity there is no DD-50 (or RC-50 based on 3x DD-20 ;-)
003501c83c31$9e3f45f0$1001a8c0@succubus" type="cite">
I also discovered the self-oscillation trick myself some time ago, however
your second discovery was news to me:

[2] Vocoder/Ring Modulation
It seems  the delay acts like a filter bank  amplifying all
harmonics of a given frequency, which depends on the actual
delay time.

(...)

It just came to me that somehow better description of it would be
'Comb filter with all harmonics'.