Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

Yes, but the original post said he likes to bang his guitar. The K&K is similar to the Es on Taylors if I'm not mistaken. If you tap percussive sounds on Taylors with the ES, the floating transducers actually produce a clicking noise as they ricochet off the top of the guitar. Not sure if the K&K system is exactly like that, but I suspect they are.