Re: pedal alert empress tremolo

At 3:06 PM -0800 12/11/07, L.A. Angulo wrote:

>http://www.empresseffects.com/tremolo.php#soundclips
>
>could be very interesting for rhythmic looping!
>Luis

Similarly, check out the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper:
http://www.lightfootlabs.com/

Not only does it allow you to step sequence four different tremolo
rates, but five of the tremolo waveforms are completely user-defined.

Although the Goatkeeper looks like it's currently undergoing a
redesign.  I can't figure out what he's changing significantly,
though.

And the little ModFX tremolo units are pretty good for setting up
polyrhythms too, by combining the tremolo with the autopan in mono
(kudos to Rick for turning me on to that trick).

        --m.

--
_____
"bye-bye empire; empire, bye-bye"