Re: Oberheim/Gibson?

My two main EDP's are one of the old Oberheims and a recent blackface
Gibson.  I also had my Oberheim sent to British Audio to get the LCD
replaced (burnt out element from the factory) and they updated a few
things at the time--cooler power supply, something on the Mix control,
and one or two other things that I can't recall.

The thing to look out for when purchasing a beige unit used is the
software version, as it's about $125 to get the new version.

TH