Re: First posting...

Hey Reyn,
so this particular tune wasnt recorded with the EDP
right? if i understand correctly your are taking all
separate outputs of the mixer into your soundcard
inputs and looping is being done with software onm
different tracks??just curious,is your guitar going
through a multiefector?what mixer is that?
cheers man
Luis

> > I noticed on the youtube video,  as you added more
> and more layers
> > to your groove, all the parts are nice and clear
> and balanced. Did
> > you remix it after the performance?
>
> Yeh, I recorded all outputs of the mixer separately
> so I could make a
> more decent mix later on of what I did. The Echoplex
> is a great
> machine (if it works 100%) but it's a shame it's a
> mono unit really.
> Though this is still pretty much what I did. I
> didn't do anything
> with the levels as you can hear or anything else
> fancy..
>
> > Thanks again for sharing and welcome aboard
> comrade!
>
> You're mooore then welcome. This is a really nice
> community it seems.
> And also a very interesting one so far. I get great
> tips in here. In
> fact, I'm now also a proud owner of a Gordius Little
> Giant pedal! \o/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Reyn
>
> www.reyn.net
>
> > On Nov 5, 2007, at 1:30 PM, REYN wrote:
> >
> >> Hello there people,
> >>
> >> I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm very
> much into looping
> >> for a long time now and about time to get on this
> list. I really
> >> got into looping through Jon Brion. I have been a
> fan from him for
> >> more then 10 years and even saw some of his great
> shows in Largo
> >> in LA where he exposed some of his impressive
> loopings-skills.
> >>
> >> I did a recording of some of my looping some
> while ago, and
> >> thought it would be nice to share it with you
> guys. The topic is a
> >> bit strange though. It's about the fact that I
> wrote music for
> >> some Commodore 64 games a long time ago. As some
> kinda nostalgie I
> >> still once in a while make an album with old C64
> classics. Hence
> >> the Green Beret by Martin Galway. Well, hope
> you'll enjoy:
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UBY8Yj9c0
> >>
> >> Happy to be a part of Loopers-Delight!!
> >>
> >> Cheers,