Re: The Golden Age of Electronic/New Age Music

Art Simon schrieb:
> The thing that I always found missing from stockhausen was the
> groove, and I'm happy to see it's central importance to current
> electronic music.

But Stockhausen's music was about a higher order of groove, and more
targeted at "the only annoying part is the groove" experience I usually
get if some music is starting out quite nicely and then the drum machine
is turning it into the usual mainstream radio junk. This can be so
annoying that one devolpes an allergy against all grooves, a rare but
common desease. Only really good drummers can cure it...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------