Re: Thing I'd like to see in 2008

At 12:02 PM -0800 12/28/07, Rick Walker wrote:

>Actually,  in point of fact,   my last CD,  Purple Hand,  which had zip
>sales,
>I'm a little embarrassed to say,

Hey, I bought that!  Erm... at least I think I did.  Did you comp me a
copy?

I guess that would be 'zip +1'.

>was not only what I think (and what a couple of reviewers
>thought) was the best single record I've ever made in my life

I'll agree(!).  I still pull out "Dayglo Green" when I'm in a certain
mood, but "Purple Hand" is by far my favorite of the works you've put
out.  I can't believe that one is so under-appreciated!!!  :(

I think it must be that not enough people know about it.  Or maybe
I've just got this misguided notion that good music will prevail.

>my long tour in Europe, the British Isles and Asia this coming year

Asia?!?  Where/when are you gonna be in Asia?  Don't forget you can
crash at our place if you guys are anywhere near us in Japan...

        --m.
--
_____
"Image is blasphemy. Text is heresy. The spoken word is a lie."