Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

Rick and all,
On the DL-4 I wish that it had more delay time in the regular models at
leasts as much as the looper,
in lieu of that I wish it had variable feedback on the looper, I love your
1/4 time switch idea. More sound mangling
 options!

On the Boss DD-20 I don't like that it has
1- no expression pedal control
2- no feedback on the looper
3,4- no forward, reverse, half speed, double speed switchs
5- except for some tricks talked about on this list you can't go back and
forth between ( i wish all of the presets)
two or more presets, modifying them as you go.
6- I wish that you could stop, start the playback of a loop with the push
of
a button (no stutters on this one)

That said the two of them together are a blast. Good topic Rick!

Jeff
http://www.thisphase.org/lips.html