Re: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4 and 10.5

Philippe,

This sounds just great!

I just need to get an Intel-based Mac laptop now.

That's sort of been the budgetary problem all along though.

I'm still stuck with an older 500 MHz PowerPC G3 iBook from 2001.

Gotta keep shoes on da kids feet ya know.

Choices, choices.

Ah, that's life.

Well, At least I know it's out there.

I'll save your message for when the time comes.

Cheers,

tEd ® KiLLiAn