Re: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4and 10.5

At 9:22 PM +0100 12/29/07, Philippe ollivier wrote:

>We are happy to inform you that Logelloop is recently released.
>Logelloop is a multitrack real time audio looper that run on every
>Mac under Tiger (10.4.10) or Leopard (10.5)

Philippe,

I downloaded the software to try it out, and I'm currently going
through the documentation.  Everything looks very interesting, but
one quick question: the docs mention the 2048 sample lag whenever one
is using the pitch-shift and/or time-stretch functions.  Are you guys
actively working on a solution to reduce or eliminate that lag, or is
this something we'd just have to learn to live with?

Otherwise, I like a lot of the functions you've gone to great lengths
to incorporate.

Thanks!!!

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."