happy new year!!!!!

hey all.....ynz have a wonderful and blessed new year!.....i have a sneaky feeling that it may be wild and wacky.....perhaps not the year to quit smoking.....if i stop watching the news i will be way better off and the only way this will happen is if everyone quits fooling around and moves to pittsburgh.....i already told fabio and giuseppe, my italian smoking buddies, that the pope is moving here.....so there ya have it!.....:).....BEST to all!.....michael
p.s. my big new year's wish is to get 2007's CT-ACCUSTIC PROJECT done.....i've been working my somewhat shapely buns off on this and HATE everything i've done.....stano, GOD BLESS his wonderful heart, sent me a VORTEX a few months ago and i haven't even plugged it in, i'm drooling just waiting to get this silly accustic stuff done and start my ANDY BUTTLER cover band.....:).....I NEED WIRES AND KNOBS, BLINKING LITES....."i'm a crazy looper jim not a damn folksinger".....:)

"If this is "reality" I vote against it.".....HUNTER S. THOMPSON

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)