AW: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

> > (and make use of feedback control and the wonderful varispeed
> > implementation).#
>
> not to say it isn't wonderful :-)
> ..but it's not a "varispeed",
> It's analogous to the speed remaining constant, but the
> playback head moving.

Damn...you're right! I thought I once did this varispeed effect with the
DL4
(on a track where I only played effect boxes into each other), but after
sitting down with the DL4 for some time finally remembered that it was a
RDS2001.

So I can't sell my SMM w/Hazari, because it's the only stompbox with
varispeed I got (albeit only in looper mode).

        Rainer