Re: (forget Electrix)

I can understand how it can be frustrating to post your suggestions and
hope
that they are implemented.  I totally understand this and am doing the
best
to satisfy more requests.

Rick and Steve can tell you that not all of their ideas have been
implemented as well.  No, not every idea that comes my way gets
implemented.
Being a one man shop has its advantages and disadvantages.  One of the
disadvantages is that my time is divided doing every task in the company.
However, I do suspect that my track record is better than Boss or the
other
big guys when it comes to implementing customer requests.

Please know that I'll be attempting to outsource more of the mundane work
this year and spend more time focusing on enhancements.

--Bob Amstadt