Re: density

> "what would you like to listen to when you attend
> a realtime-looping performance?"

> "what an interesting realtime-looping performance must have
> to please you?"

Personally, I generally don't see looping as a style of music.  Looping is
technique that musicians and performers use to help facilitate the
creation
of their art.  The Live Looping Festival in Santa Cruz is a perfect
example
of this.  So many different musicians perform at the festival all using
looping as a tool, but each creating a different type of performance.

The question that you should ask yourself is "what music would you like to
perform?"  Once you have determined that then you can look at looping as a
way of constructing your performance.