Re: Last.fm?

Hey Per,

I've been on last.fm for over a year and have gotten a lot of regular
listeners as a result. I've also had quite a few people wander over to
my web site as a result of being on Last.fm.
I'm not certain, but I believe that a lot of peoples names and lists
of music come up because of listeners. If you download their software
that tracks what you listen to then artists that aren't on their data
base are added but you'll notice that those artist's music is not
available for streaming. I found that when I first came across the
site there were several people listed as listeners to one of my cd's
but the music wasn't available to stream until I uploaded it to my
artist page.

I'll look you up when I get home from work tonight.

regards,

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada