Live Looping cd at reduced price

andy butler's "livelooping" cd is now available at a much reduced price
of £6
from www.andybutler.com

I usually say stuff like
"good enough to play to your non loop-nerd friends" ,
but no need for hype, as there's clips (and plenty of live mp3s)
on the site,
and people here probably know my stuff already.

It's a 'real cd' (not cd-r) with studio quality recordings and neat
artwork.

...and as incentive, anyone who purchases from LD also gets a copy
of the Looper's Delight Compilation Vol3 (mail me when you order to be
sure).

andy butler