Re: Wiring Troubles: 2 Loopers & A Mixing Board

Nothin'? Or did I just ask a stupid question?

~h

On 2/7/08, holotone@gmail.com <holotone@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been trying to solve this little puzzle for a couple nights now, and at long last turn to the hive mind to sort it all out.

Here are the critical components:
Two loopers - A KP3 and Boss RC-50.
One 12 channel mixer, a Behringer Xenyx 1222FX, with two mono sends - One labled FX, one labeled MON - Upon review of the manual, they are effectively the same thing. Each of the 12 channels has two knobs that determines the amount of the signal being sent to either of the sends.

What I'd like to be able to do is to send to either OR both of the loopers, as well as send back and forth between the loopers. I understand that I can return either looper to its own channel, but feedback becomes an issue when I use this method to send to each other via channels. Is there any way to accomplish the setup I'm looking for?

Further complicating the issue is the fact that the KP3 is stereo in, stereo out, while the send it self is mono - Currently I'm just using a stereo to mono adapter to "monoize" the signal before it hits the kp3.

Help!

Thanks,
--
~holotone