Re: Wiring Troubles: 2 Loopers & A Mixing Board

Great tips all - Thanks!

After all of the great feedback I've received here, it sounds like I may just end up sending the signal like so: Mixer FX Out > Mono "Y" Splitter > KP3 > RC-20XL > FX Return.

Set up this way, I won't be able to "bounce" a loop back and forth between the two loopers, but I'll at least be able to create my loops on the KP3 and pass that off to the RC-20XL to free the KP3 up for the next layer. Not perfect, but not bad, either.

Appreciate all the help!

~h