Re: OT best new NAMM show product

The art is done by Dave, the creator of the Retarded Animal Babies
videos - http://www.umop.com/  .  Which are hysterical, if you like
completely off color juvenile humor. Dave's also a keyboard player,
synth nut, and all around cool guy.

The vids are NSFW unless you have a boss like I do and watches them too. ;)

Tony