Re: fcb1010 expression b still not working for volume!

This thing with patch no9 blinking is either a sign that your fcb is
faulty, or that you weren't 100% following the manual.
Trevor's mail will sort you out if it's the latter.

Otherwise, most likely cause of pedal problems is that you need to
calibrate the pedal.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Behringer_FCB1010_MIDI_Pedal

CC 7 is the one generally associated with volume.

Just stick at it the fcb1010 works really well controlling the EDP, so
you're going to have a good time :-)

andy butler