Re: multi effects unit

Howdy Erdem,

I have found interesting sounds in the Lexicon Vortex, Alesis Akira
(basically all of the their Mod FX stuffed in one MIDI contollable box)
and The Roland/Boss VF-1.

Unfortunately these are all obsoleted units (no longer made or supported
by their makers) and fairly rare.

However, rare does not mean expensive as they all can be found regularly
on Ebay from time to time.

Fo myself, after 10 years of using it, the Vortex is an essential part of
my pre-loop sound making scheme and I have really come to appreciate the
Akira as a post-loop processor.

I own 2 of each.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???