Re: EDP+ schematics?

Hej all,

A big thank you to Phillip, Adam, Paul, Andy, Don and Matthias. I will
explain the problem and deliver the schematics to my tech. I've already
tried to re-seat the ROMs, but it seems that there might be some chips
hidden underneath the shiny metal caps (at least on this blackface
Gibson EDP+) that might need to be re-seated! Those are really difficult
to get to. But it should be possible by using a dremmel!

Matthias. I will try some of your suggestions.

Anyway, I'll definetely post back here when and if the problem gets
solved. It might take a little while though.

I really appreciate the help guys. What a cool place this is.

All the best,
Magnus